same to your car, in the strange stationwagon-waycybernck wrote:Nice one!
307 Breaknck
Re: 307 Breaknck
Äger:
*406 SS -02 "Lady"
I Garaget:
*projekt 2012"Babe"
*Nissan Stagea "Skyline Kombi" RSfour
*dremel multi
Christian Olsén - Peugeot Sport Club | CREW Träffansvarig
Utsedd till klubbens starkaste person!
Psc Medlem #906
Filmstjärnan
*406 SS -02 "Lady"
I Garaget:
*projekt 2012"Babe"
*Nissan Stagea "Skyline Kombi" RSfour
*dremel multi
Christian Olsén - Peugeot Sport Club | CREW Träffansvarig
Utsedd till klubbens starkaste person!
Psc Medlem #906
Filmstjärnan
Re: 307 Breaknck
With the audio install finished at long last, it was time to turn my attention to exterior and
fit parts I've had laying around for quite some time, but the first job was to get the bodywork
cleaner and shinier by a professional polisher.

Then came a long awaited solution to a "radio controlled car" antenna, in form of a short
OE antenna, part number 6561.QQ, found on various models (607, 807 etc). Fits nicely
and radio reception seems fine, but I don't listen to radio at all, so it doesn't matter to
me either way
.

Someone had stolen my rear wiper blade a long time ago and the wiper arm (6429.T8)
had a lot of play in it, so I bought both parts new. The wiper arm required a bit of persuasion
from an angle grinder to come off though.

As I decided to update the tails lamps to Phase 2, I went for Phase 2 side indicators as well.
6325.G3 - 206 Phase 2 side indicators (x2). Exactly the same as 307 items (6325.G4) but at
half a price. Go figure. Not too visible in daytime, as the bulb is hidden.

Phase 2 tail lamps! Compared to Phase 1 lights, they look much brighter, fresher and more red,
thought with a bit of a "China" look and feel to them. They fit the car straight on, but you need
additional two 5W bulbs, compared to Phase 1 lights.

Exterior mods completed. Not much of a photo, but shows how shiny the car is.

That's it for the bodywork mods, for the time being anyway.
Photos here: http://photos.cybernck.com/307breaknck?page=11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fit parts I've had laying around for quite some time, but the first job was to get the bodywork
cleaner and shinier by a professional polisher.
Then came a long awaited solution to a "radio controlled car" antenna, in form of a short
OE antenna, part number 6561.QQ, found on various models (607, 807 etc). Fits nicely
and radio reception seems fine, but I don't listen to radio at all, so it doesn't matter to
me either way
Someone had stolen my rear wiper blade a long time ago and the wiper arm (6429.T8)
had a lot of play in it, so I bought both parts new. The wiper arm required a bit of persuasion
from an angle grinder to come off though.
As I decided to update the tails lamps to Phase 2, I went for Phase 2 side indicators as well.
6325.G3 - 206 Phase 2 side indicators (x2). Exactly the same as 307 items (6325.G4) but at
half a price. Go figure. Not too visible in daytime, as the bulb is hidden.
Phase 2 tail lamps! Compared to Phase 1 lights, they look much brighter, fresher and more red,
thought with a bit of a "China" look and feel to them. They fit the car straight on, but you need
additional two 5W bulbs, compared to Phase 1 lights.
Exterior mods completed. Not much of a photo, but shows how shiny the car is.
That's it for the bodywork mods, for the time being anyway.
Photos here: http://photos.cybernck.com/307breaknck?page=11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[ pug is my religion, 205 is my god ]
205 GTI 1.9 // 205 Mi16 1.9 // 405 T16 4x4
[ http://www.205gtidrivers.com ]
205 GTI 1.9 // 205 Mi16 1.9 // 405 T16 4x4
[ http://www.205gtidrivers.com ]
Re: 307 Breaknck
How many rims do you go through in a year?
I have the short antenna aswell, but for my car the reception is not good and I only have when showing off
I like the headligts, nice contrast to the paintwork.
I have the short antenna aswell, but for my car the reception is not good and I only have when showing off
I like the headligts, nice contrast to the paintwork.
Namn: Fnatte l Bil: The Blåbär, Peugeot 206 EVO½ l Baguette ( l l l l ) Racing l
FR Autosport Sweden FTW
FR Autosport Sweden FTW
Re: 307 Breaknck
RSGT are my main ones, the other I just put on when I have them, or during winter.
Having said that, those TSW were on for quite a long time
.
Like I said, I don't listen to radio much, so I don't care about the reception
.
Having said that, those TSW were on for quite a long time
Like I said, I don't listen to radio much, so I don't care about the reception
[ pug is my religion, 205 is my god ]
205 GTI 1.9 // 205 Mi16 1.9 // 405 T16 4x4
[ http://www.205gtidrivers.com ]
205 GTI 1.9 // 205 Mi16 1.9 // 405 T16 4x4
[ http://www.205gtidrivers.com ]
Re: 307 Breaknck
I really like those headlights. It's rare to see aftermarket stuff like that on a 307 
Peugeot 406 2.2L -01
Toyota Corolla KE70 -83
Peugeot 405 1.8L -94 (Såld)
Peugeot 405 1.6L -91 (Såld)
Toyota Corolla KE70 -83
Peugeot 405 1.8L -94 (Såld)
Peugeot 405 1.6L -91 (Såld)

